NEMO LAB pursues challenging technical and management issues in telecommunication networks and media and led by Professor Jeonghoon Mo.
Our research interests include, but not limited to
- Big Data
- Mobile Services
- Piracy and CP/ISP Cooperation
- Product Portfolio Optimization
- Game Theory
- Broadcasting and Telecommunication Convergence
- Performance Analysis
- Pursuing academic Excellence: We want to be a world-leading research laboratory in the management of technology specialized in media and communications.
- Dedicated to growth and success of all the members: We respect all members in the lab and aim to develop the personal and academic competence for all members to be prospective leaders in each field.